Job Location: Chicago,Illinois
Job Type: Contract
- Proven working knowledge of DO-178b, DO-254 and ARP-4754 and ability to guide a program through Process Assurance compliance to each at the appropriate project levels. Working knowledge of requirements management and configuration management. Specific knowledge of DOORS and MKS desirable.
- Proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary, multi-divisional, geographically diverse teams. Demonstrated ability to lead a project through the certification process at the systems and software or firmware levels.
- Experience moderating Process Assurance reviews with customers, sub-tier suppliers and certification authority representatives. As well, experience monitoring or implementing process assurance with sub-tier suppliers throughout the project life cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams to align a certification effort. Proven ability to train others how to implement/integrate DO-178b, DO-254, ARP-4754 processes in the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of industry standards, certification practices, company products, current divisional process assurance capabilities, technology and service capabilities, and policies related to internal and external customers.
- Guide a geographically diverse Process Assurance team to hone DO-178b, DO-254 and ARP-4754 process assurance standards and guidelines. As well, guide the team to train engineering team members about how to support process assurance activities.
- Work with engineering technical teams and to scope the required process assurance effort throughout the project life cycle. Guide Process Assurance team members to support the process assurance objectives in an efficient manner.
- Interact with the Process Assurance representatives of customers, subtier suppliers and certification authorities to attain process assurance objectives are achieved in a timely manner. Offer guidance in preparation for, and during, life cycle reviews and audits.
- Direct daily activities for a diverse Process Assurance team. Conduct personnel reviews, mentoring, team development, manpower forecasts and estimates to complete.
- Identify priorities and enforce discipline across all aspects of the Process Assurance activities across multiple projects and divisions.
- Equal opportunity/Affirmative action employer. U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.